Vice Provost for Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs Professor of ECE, IEEE Fellow
George Washington University
Washington, DC 20052
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Washington, 1997.
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Tulane University, 1993.
- BE, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Anna University (India), 1988.
- Vice Provost for Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs, George Washington University, Aug 2022 - present.
- Chair, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, George Washington University, Oct. 2016 - July 2022.
- SEAS Interim Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Admissions, July 2015 - Aug. 2016.
- Interim Chair of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Aug. 2014 - July 2015.
- Visiting Faculty, MIT, Feb. 2014 - Aug. 2014.
- Full Professor, George Washington University, Sep. 2008 - present.
- Associate Professor, George Washington University, Sep. 2003 - Aug. 2008
- Visiting Faculty, University of Maryland (College Park), Sep. 2003 - June 2004
- Assistant Professor, George Washington University, Sep. 1997 - Aug. 2003
- Summer Staff Member, MIT Lincoln Lab , June 1996 - Aug. 1996
- R&D Hardware Engineer, HCL Ltd. (India) , Sep. 1988 - Aug. 1990